Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
After we went1-0 up and were dominant for the next15 mins, Shalke then had a bit if the ball. Did anyone else catch Keown's comment of "Shalke are playing much better now which is what we want to see"

Well for a neutral and for their pogramming, a one sided game is no good, so of course they would want shalke to be in the game.

These comments from keown are not wishing us to lose, just wanting a decent game, the other lad though was a cockend wjo sounded dissappinted

Well for a neutral and for their pogramming, a one sided game is no good, so of course they would want shalke to be in the game.

These comments from keown are not wishing us to lose, just wanting a decent game, the other lad though was a cockend wjo sounded dissappinted
So if he's so programme savvy, why the low key muted "long ball and tap in" mumble for the winner? Is that just catering for the neutral. You should tell the commentators covering Liverpool and nited games.

Last edited:
Not seen someone misread a game so badly since baconface after the Sick Swan, Martin Keown, you really are one thick c*nt, can't believe this weapons grade bellend gets paid for this shit.

And the funny thing was on Radio Manc/Radio 5 I swear Danny Mills was wearing his old City shirt. He just oozed optimism and poo-pooed the first pen and the sending off!

That is the crux of it,he's thick as pig shit.

Although,i did enjoy hearing his tone of huge disappointment when we scored the third.I suspect,and hope,that will have ruined his evening.
After we went1-0 up and were dominant for the next15 mins, Shalke then had a bit if the ball. Did anyone else catch Keown's comment of "Shalke are playing much better now which is what we want to see"
It won't be long until there is a series of gaffs about him a la 'Colemanballs'.

At 1-0 he was saying City are giving Schalke a footballing lesson.
Attacking so fluidly.

We concede two debatable VAR penalties and then he’s saying we haven’t moved the ball quickly enough and need to do more going forward.

Hee Hee

I believe that this specimen is a highly insignificant number. There are those who want City to win - us - the rest of the viewers who were temporary Schalke fans, and then the handful of 'neutrals'! It doesn't matter who we play, where we play, whenever there is a broadcast City game the commentator is clearly miffed when we score and bursting with delight when we concede. There might be a few who demonstrate fake glee when we get the upper hand but they're screaming their lungs out when Eddie lets one in, and the glorious goal from Raheem last night is labelled 'a tap in'! Just imagine the uncontrolled and unfettered delight were Raheem wearing a red shirt last night. We would have thirteen of the fourteen articles on the BBC and MEN website.

I believe that this specimen is a highly insignificant number. There are those who want City to win - us - the rest of the viewers who were temporary Schalke fans, and then the handful of 'neutrals'! It doesn't matter who we play, where we play, whenever there is a broadcast City game the commentator is clearly miffed when we score and bursting with delight when we concede. There might be a few who demonstrate fake glee when we get the upper hand but they're screaming their lungs out when Eddie lets one in, and the glorious goal from Raheem last night is labelled 'a tap in'! Just imagine the uncontrolled and unfettered delight were Raheem wearing a red shirt last night. We would have thirteen of the fourteen articles on the BBC and MEN website.

I am on about the viewership outside ourselves, when I watch a non city game, unless ot affects us I want to see an even game where both teams are scoring, not a one sided drubbing.

Keown for me has gushed a lot of praise the last two years for us, and doesn't do bias comentating, clueless at times but not bias.

Cannot say the same for mcpointy or owen or the main commentators like tyler, darke etc. They are all openly ****s most of the time.

Last edited:
Disgraceful. Would never have happened during the mid 70s european games i grew up watching.no english club would have such open handed commentary. It was straightforward.the commentary was fully behind whichever team was playing in europe, and you,as a kid,followed suit.
Incidentally, i can remember City making the 10 o clock news when "Nearly becoming the first British team to beat Ac Milan on their own ground in european competition!"..That Paul Power goal was magnificent. ..fantastic 70 yard run from his own half ..the Yaya express was born!
Compare with this morning's headlines..City rescue win ......that could so easily be" Brilliant City comeback with 10 men,World class goal from Sane and England's Sterling scores the winner after precise long range pass from keeper"
But then again im just biased ....but" City rescue win" is ,imo,pathetic .

Exactly. Imagine if Rashford scores that winner from a pinpoint assist from De Gea.

It won't be long until there is a series of gaffs about him a la 'Colemanballs'.

At 1-0 he was saying City are giving Schalke a footballing lesson.
Attacking so fluidly.

We concede two debatable VAR penalties and then he’s saying we haven’t moved the ball quickly enough and need to do more going forward.

Hee Hee

he's just a goldfish 1 second memory, pitiful really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.