Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity he is on Talkshite but Jim Proudfoot is decent comes across as neutral which for a national station is a basic requirement. After a short period listen to Pearce be so negative against us ( don't know what he was watching ) I switched to 5 Live and was actually very impressed with ( tin hat on) Danny Mills, he was saying what I was seeing and full of praise well done.

When I`ve heard Pearce he`s always been very complimentary.

Before he joined City,who were Doyles boyhood favourites...? He brushes over the issue in his book..it certainly wasn't City..
An awful lot of players over my years of watching football have shown passion..and played to the crowd...then jumped ship ,often to a hated rival when the opportunity arose,only to become hated by the club they left.The situation isnt always as clear cut as "oh he hates utd" its more a question of " whose paying my wages"
Playing to the crowd is an important aspect of a professional foofballers career...i just dont understand why folk are so taken in by it ;)

I agree most of them are mates whoever they play for. I don't think that I am taken in by it, that is why I cannot get riled over Ferdinand.
I would like them all to be inciteful football tacticians(Some hope)

Listening to BBC Five Live, waiting for Question Time to start.

I kid you not, one of the half ten news segments included Virgil van Dijk telling us he likes watching Disney classic films such as The Lion King.

That was it, about 20 seconds of it, not hanging it on anything.

What's tomorrow, why Jordan Henderson likes putting his left sock on first?

And we're paying for this shit.

Are you sure you didn't just tune in to the big Virgil Van Dijk interview they put on before question time last night?

Before he joined City,who were Doyles boyhood favourites...? He brushes over the issue in his book..it certainly wasn't City..
An awful lot of players over my years of watching football have shown passion..and played to the crowd...then jumped ship ,often to a hated rival when the opportunity arose,only to become hated by the club they left.The situation isnt always as clear cut as "oh he hates utd" its more a question of " whose paying my wages"
Playing to the crowd is an important aspect of a professional foofballers career...i just dont understand why folk are so taken in by it ;)

His son is a red.

Good to see BBC North West Tonight on the ball with this weekend's football, a 10 second bit about City in the league cup final , then a couple of minutes about some game at old Trafford , it must be the big game this weekend. Still when it's your two favourite teams playing I expect a local team playing cup final goes out the window ! Also not even a mention about the women playing in a final this weekend either !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.