Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you won’t find them commenting on United, unlike them commenting on City, which is the point he was making I believe

They have a limited number of pundits, and they are mostly Scousers or rags. He said little wrong last night, at least that I heard, though did watch a bit of cricket before KO.
Just think some people get a bit precious over something trivial,
Can you imagine some of our fans on there, they would be killi g our players, and team performance, if some of the posts on here are to go by.-;)

To avoid all the scum praise by the Muen I've clicked directly to this City site, can't tell if it works for mobiles though:
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/all-about/manchester-city-fc

Camel gob actually said that "as a United fan I don't want City to win". So fuck BT they'll never get a penny of my money
He had nothing but praise for the club,last night he said “of course as I united fan I don’t want City to win” but he said he admires what the club as done the infrastructure and foundations are set up for 10 of years He admitted it was all good on and off the field. I don’t see anything wrong in what he said in fact it was all good

Last night was hoping to sinc TV with Daz bar German channel and Andy Buckley on Gmr. No Andy and the anchor teenager who was speaking to Ste Ayre and Michael Brown was shocking, sniggering as he informed us that we have only gone as far as the semis and that City ladies where losing snigger but
repeating on a loop that scum ladies were winning no snigger sounded very pleased. Don't know who this prick is as only listen when City are on.
While Talkshite had Pierce as pundit and he was a right knob repeating that we were below average, attack toothless, penalty's /sending off yes
really anti City, think he needs to watch some dvds of his time as manager as he has obviously forgotten how shit he was, would rather listen to his daughters Bernie horse

They have a limited number of pundits, and they are mostly Scousers or rags. He said little wrong last night, at least that I heard, though did watch a bit of cricket before KO.
Just think some people get a bit precious over something trivial,
Can you imagine some of our fans on there, they would be killi g our players, and team performance, if some of the posts on here are to go by.-;)
I can’t possibly comment on what was said as I wasn’t watching it.
I gave up Sky after a particularly hate fuelled rant by the pea brained Yorke

However I still maintain it’s wrong, for City fans, to have a parade of ex-rags summarising our games. The pool of ex-player dickheads with a gob is large enough to accommodate this surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.