Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
@peter.evans, yes I follow Gymnastics & actually like Beth Tweddle who speaks very well about her sport but I wholeheartedly agree with you about the no mention of the games.

At 6.30 there was a mention (and then a bit on Sterling). I assume they didn't have rights to the footage from Eleven Sports, as none was shown.

It is a joke that most of the media commentators on City, whether it’s from our local paper or national media or even Sky commentary, we have to listen to a fucking United fan.

Give me the job of writing about the rag twats and see how impartial they think I am.

Fair enough. If people would prefer separate threads I'll remove this one and put the others back when I get a minute.

When i went to all that effort on page one? You swine!!

Personally, I'm not fussed either way.

Aah the good old unbiased BBC ! Main sports news at 830 am this morning. Five minutes talking about gymnastics and interviewing Beth Twaddle ( does anybody actually follow gymnastics !? ). No mention whatsoever of last night's game !
Yep.just after lunchtime bbc radio 5 news and sport bulletin...spent quite a bit of time on Sport..got round to football ,when i could have reasonably expected a mention for the current champions and league cup holders,as they took part in the only match last night. A match presented live by the same station. .but no..the only football news was two bits of no news about...you ve guessed it.. utd.who last played 6 days ago.
They then quickly moved onto other sports. The sooner the behind the scenes business deals between the impartial bbc and utd are revealed,the better..because thats whats going on here..imo...there can be no other reason for utd being selected as the only club in the uk to get a mention on todays bulletin.

The main problem is that the BBC, Sky, BT Sport, the Mirror, the Guardian, the Sun, the Independent, the Telegraph, the Times (apart from Henry Winter), the Mail (apart from Martin Samuel), the Star, the Express, the Morning Star, Twitter, Facebook, Top Gear Magazine, Radio Five Live, Talksport, Talksport 2, Test Match Special, Strictly Come Dancing, Radio 4 Today programme, Martin Tyler, Ratboy, Carragher, Jeff Stelling, Phil Thompson, Paul Merson, Alan Brazil, Darren Gough, Dan Roan, Gary Lineker, Alan Shearer, Danny Murphy, Mark Lawrenson, the speaking clock, half of the posters on here, Siri, Google Assistant and Danny Mills (IAC)...

...are all fucking biased against us and it's a disgrace. OK?
You will have missed some but that's a mighty fine effort

Jesus, City are getting hammered in the media at the moment. Mediapart tweeting (deleted) about financial doping,
Some Danish paper is saying we have been bunging the Chinese.

City being cited as top of the list of clubs for a super league

Wtf is going on?

Jesus, City are getting hammered in the media at the moment. Mediapart tweeting (deleted) about financial doping,
Some Danish paper is saying we have been bunging the Chinese.

City being cited as top of the list of clubs for a super league

Wtf is going on?
They need to take their anger out on someone,we are the perfect target,blame the bloody Arabs and club they bought over,but disregard the other clubs involved in this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.