Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple Simon carrying on the myth of tactical fouling in the BBC match thread, I wonder why?

Reactions: mat
Watched a stream from NBC tofay, hearing Dixon wax lyrical about Silva was nice. He wasn't as over the top as I am and I'm not sure he had a tear in his eye like I do, but still, nice to hear.

Watched a stream from NBC tofay, hearing Dixon wax lyrical about Silva was nice. He wasn't as over the top as I am and I'm not sure he had a tear in his eye like I do, but still, nice to hear.
Dixon also talked about neville basically talking shit about tactical fouls that city do

Dixon also talked about neville basically talking shit about tactical fouls that city do
All teams use tactical fouls. It just seems that an (tw*t of a human being) individual pundit is pushing the "City tactical foul" agenda close to a game that involves a team he supports and used to play for. I can't think why?

People need to start clocking in that the words these morons say and type mean absolutely nothing.

Apart from the sad twats across the different fanbases, 15 year olds, or Malaysians nobody actually believes or gets dragged into the bitterness that the media comes out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.