Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. Most people don't read it and don't notice to begin with, nor are they so stupid they can't see who it is who is saying it and why.

I was talking about Joe in the street, presumably someone reads the sun and the mail, as they have not gone bust. And that is where they form their opinion.

Of course you mix with the intelligencia, and they think for themselves.-:)

The Dippers generally get a free pass in the media now , Klopp's failure to win a trophy in three probably four years despite spending £350m , the coach attack was generally referred to as banter by over exuberant cheeky little scousers , Salah was player of the year last year but didnt contribute to his team winning anything and VVC will probably achieve the same this season. Their front three are the best in europe but have scored 50 goals less than us this season , but the most significant issue the fact we have won more in the first 6 months of this season than the Dippers have won in 15 years , one league cup victory which really puts the Dippers current standing in football into perspective , they promise so much but achieve absolutely nothing season after season.
The Rags and Dippers will always be the media's love child and will not change in my generation , and as long as they both continue to be nearly men or shite i will happily take that , whilst i watch the club i have supported through struggles neither Utd/Scouse fans have ever witnessed , win as many trophies as possible ,never been a better time to be a Blue , the media garbage will never spoil that for me.

brilliant post, worth more than a simple like.

The Dippers generally get a free pass in the media now , Klopp's failure to win a trophy in three probably four years despite spending £350m , the coach attack was generally referred to as banter by over exuberant cheeky little scousers , Salah was player of the year last year but didnt contribute to his team winning anything and VVC will probably achieve the same this season. Their front three are the best in europe but have scored 50 goals less than us this season , but the most significant issue the fact we have won more in the first 6 months of this season than the Dippers have won in 15 years , one league cup victory which really puts the Dippers current standing in football into perspective , they promise so much but achieve absolutely nothing season after season.
The Rags and Dippers will always be the media's love child and will not change in my generation , and as long as they both continue to be nearly men or shite i will happily take that , whilst i watch the club i have supported through struggles neither Utd/Scouse fans have ever witnessed , win as many trophies as possible ,never been a better time to be a Blue , the media garbage will never spoil that for me.
Love the post and agree with the sentiment completely but they won the League Cup 7 years ago v Cardiff 2012.

That is an excellent post.

I like the cut of your jib Sir.

I am not sure if any of you know but Swansea's entire squad, including reserves, under 18's and the tea lady cost just three pound four shillings and sixpence. Manchester Citys front three cost 2 billion pounds alone and Emmerson was 100 million and he's only a goalykeeper.

True, but they will not mention this on tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.