Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Sly sports the rags narrowly miss out on the FA cup semi final.

Manchester City controversially break Swansea hearts.

Am I missing something?

How can you not see the bias?

The Swansea game should have been at least 4-2, given the chances, even if no pen or Aguero header, but the “fairy tale” that would have been a Swansea victory has now been replaced by an “almost stunning comeback” by United, as opposed to the “dominating performance” by Wolves!

So sad. They’ll never learn....”We’re Man City, We’ll fight to the end!”

Personally, I'm deeply embarrassed about evil cheating City being top of the league, in the Champions League quarters, FA Cup quarters and having won the League Cup and Community Shield already.

I want to be a Liverpool fan. Out of the League Cup that the evils won, out of the FA Cup, not first in the league. Or a United fan, fighting for fourth. And out of the FA Cup. And League Cup.

Being a City fan is awful. Cheating two goals today, winning trophies, challenging on all fronts.

Can you feel my pain?

Slanderous from Hartson saying Raheem dived.

Ignoring the fact he was pulling his arms back for about four strides and he tripped him after getting the ball.
It was much worse-he actually said, 'Sterling dives', like its a given, a fact. He should apologise or lose his job for making such an ignorant, overly emotional comment that only shows that he is one of many that have swallowed the anti raheem bile.

Personally, I'm deeply embarrassed about evil cheating City being top of the league, in the Champions League quarters, FA Cup quarters and having won the League Cup and Community Shield already.

I want to be a Liverpool fan. Out of the League Cup that the evils won, out of the FA Cup, not first in the league. Or a United fan, fighting for fourth. And out of the FA Cup. And League Cup.

Being a City fan is awful. Cheating two goals today, winning trophies, challenging on all fronts.

Can you feel my pain?
Yer pain will be eased tomorrow as Fulham concede a hatful, nay, a wagonload, and God's Annointed will be back on top!

Mcmanaman and ian darke were an embarrassment today.

Both chipper like two giggling schoolgirls when Swansea went 2 up.
Quadruple gone this and pep under pressure this.
Total shite from the pair of them.
Then we score and it's like a fucking funeral procession .
Utter nonsense yet again from btsport, the whole lot of them plus the camera crew may as well wear we hate man city t-shirts as it's just so obvious.
****s.

....just gone to the BBC SPORT website

Headline
Wales win grand slam (7 hours ago)

Next
Some UFC (glorified Street violence)

Next
Wolves win.

Had the rags won, you KNOW what's headlining

.... "it's a good day, to bury bad news"

Mcmanaman and ian darke were an embarrassment today.

Both chipper like two giggling schoolgirls when Swansea went 2 up.
Quadruple gone this and pep under pressure this.
Total shite from the pair of them.
Then we score and it's like a fucking funeral procession .
Utter nonsense yet again from btsport, the whole lot of them plus the camera crew may as well wear we hate man city t-shirts as it's just so obvious.
****s.
Don't talk bollocks. They played to the narrative that a Swansea win would be a shock, no more, no less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.