Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switched the game on today as it started as I hate the studio stuff,but fck me the commentator said(after 20seconds or so) that liverpool had already reclaimed top spot by now in their game vs Huddersfield the other night,ffs that shit has got to be pre-planned.Also as I have said elswhere, if fixtures had been different and we played before them they wouldnt have gone top for weeks now, and I dont think they would have handled that. Lets finish the season on a high and win all domestic trophies.I know its gonna be stressful,but I ordered a defibrillator and will have mrs eyes on standby just in case. Mind you, after today she might not bother to revive me if worse came to worse!!!!!

I actually like Chappy and MOTM2, but still expecting the director to include at least three Burnley goal scoring opportunities.

Spot the ending narrative from Phil McNulty, Chief football writer, BBC Football.

This is a truly remarkable face-off between a City team who won their 12th successive league game in a real scrap at Turf Moor, while Liverpool - barring the late slip - may yet face the agony of losing only one game, to the team above them, in an entire campaign and not winning the title.

It is an assessment for another day. City are now favourites but this race is not yet run and Klopp and his players remain full of belief.

Oh I know
It makes it all the sweeter when we win....
It still does piss me off that we don’t get the credit we deserve. What the team are doing is truly exceptional and they should be getting credit for it.
On the plus side I hear IKEA in Crosby have sold out of candles tonight...

It’s the same in Oslo & Gothenburg.

Danny One Ear who ‘went all in re Liverpool’ a few weeks ago on MOTD is now shitting himself and spouting all the ‘it doesn’t matter if Liverpool fall short they’ve improved and are nice to watch’ bollocks.

Spineless shithouse.
Yep I noticed that. I’m not counting any chickens but hopefully that’s the first instance of hundreds and thousands of examples of biased media numpties having to eat humble pie.

Win 2 more games and it’s gonna be a glorious summer :-)

Danny One Ear who ‘went all in re Liverpool’ a few weeks ago on MOTD is now shitting himself and spouting all the ‘it doesn’t matter if Liverpool fall short they’ve improved and are nice to watch’ bollocks.

Spineless shithouse.
I thought that too. The safety net is out, let's give Liverpool the moral victory.
What a load of shite.
The mickeys could have been out of sight after January.
It's not about winning trophies? The most insane comment from a pundit ever.

I thought that too. The safety net is out, let's give Liverpool the moral victory.
What a load of shite.
The mickeys could have been out of sight after January.
It's not about winning trophies? The most insane comment from a pundit ever.
And then totally contradicted himself saying he hopes degea isn't asking for more money because it should be about winning trophies the stupid born bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.