Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
But read the comments - the whole football world is thanking us, 1k comments & it’s all “thank you city”

I'd limit that to the most of UK football world though. People outside of UK are not completely familiar with Liverpool fans and specially not with British media bias. It's much easier to favor Liverpool in this race abroad, specially if you're fan of some of the big European teams who's managers or directors were slagging us all the time. It's still very, very hard to push to City narrative outside of UK. It's some fancy thing to make yourself big and classy football maestro hating City over here.

More time is needed for that. One generation. Liverpool, Rags, Arsenal, even Chelsea, among other big European clubs are still bearing most of the fruit of their successes in last 30-40 years. The City time will be when today's kids grow up.

ESPN is by far the best TV covering the PL. Real journalism, no bias and digs. This Burley guy especially. Doesn't hate us at all.

Radio 5 just claimed that Liverpool have won “the first major silverware of the season” with the player of the year vote

League Cup doesn’t count, and the PFA bauble is now a major trophy apparently
You forgot the charity shield. Oh and Tottenham’s own pre season tour trophy

Radio 5 just claimed that Liverpool have won “the first major silverware of the season” with the player of the year vote

League Cup doesn’t count, and the PFA bauble is now a major trophy apparently
I'm just getting ready for the ' fuck all credit' award to City if we do the domestic treble. Liverpool will be talked about a lot more as being the real winners, plucky underdogs etc, having spent nowhere near as much as City ( but they have still spent shit loads) . Be nice to get a bit of recognition from Someone in the media but I'm not holding my breath.

Listening to talksport on the way to walk not mentioned City for an hour. Talked about Leeds and Villa Champions league and Arsenal ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.