Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC just hoping,whoever does the online team news and so forth a quote man city only a glen Murray penalty away from finishing second hmmm quite bizarre that ...

Never get the history jibe.

Do they mean only those teams who won lots in the past are allowed to win things now??
History only counts between about 1970 and 1999 I think.
Anything before or after is not history. It is something else but I'm not sure what?

I have unfortunately had a peak at bbc sport and so on,and we know what they want they know what they want to happen,if it just runs out with no drama no fuck ups no dodgy moments how would that be hahahahaha,they are building it up in the HOPE that is all,could happen but then again it may not,I’ll stick with may not..

Apart from winning the title the first season after WW2 Liverpool won nothing between 1923 and 1965. Until the Moores' Littlewoods pools money rescued them from 8 years floundering in the old 2nd division (during which time they managed to lose 9-1 against Birmingham) by buying players to secure promotion then more to fund trophy winning sides soon after. But they're a proper club that did it the right way.

Apart from winning the title the first season after WW2 Liverpool won nothing between 1923 and 1965. Until the Moores' Littlewoods pools money rescued them from 8 years floundering in the old 2nd division (during which time they managed to lose 9-1 against Birmingham) by buying players to secure promotion then more to fund trophy winning sides soon after. But they're a proper club that did it the right way.
Yeah ahh fuck it hand them the trophy then ..

They will never admit that in a million years the brainwashed muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.