Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last part unfortunately gives them their get-out: it's not accurate that it's full of them. Jenas, Lineker, Keown, Shearer, Wright, plus various second string MOTD/Football focus types.
Complaints need to be focussed, not contain statement that are obviously not true.
IMO you are being quibbling over semantics. Most reasonable people would realise the point I was making. There are more BBC pundits from Liverpool than any other football club.
That issue was just an aside to my general complaint about unfair reporting and bias against our club particularly publishing stories about cases still under investigation etc.
Do your own BBC complaint if you want to be constructive.

Imagine my shock. Anything to get Liverpool top

Wow! You couldn't make it up.

At least it's good to know that we're doing a little bit better than Aston Villa.

Slightly odd that almost everyone in that table is in red / lower in real life than the 50-year table suggests?

The MSM coverage is now so toxic it's actually verging on farce. The volume of negative energy being thrown our way is exactly the fuel the club needs to take us to another level of ambition and performance. Use the force Pep....

They did one for every single season since the football league was founded and we were higher in the list. Capping it at 50 years is a tactic.

While the internet and social media is great it does make witch hunts and hysteria easier to drum us us being directly in the outraged mob's sights of course.

Thankfully more and more people are seeing the MSM for what they are and their power is on the wane. It would implode completely if it dared give the rags or dippers half the shit they give us.

Champions of England, we know what we are!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.