Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Dan Roan on the 6pm news giving us another money investigation shout out.

Cheers, Dan you one track ****.

They did one for every single season since the football league was founded and we were higher in the list. Capping it at 50 years is a tactic.
Well 50 years is a good starting point in the history of a football league that's been going since 1888 if you are desperate to get a certain team at the top , I guess 30 years wouldn't of been any good and over 50 maybe of diluted some of the points too !
Wonder which team won it 51 years ago ie 1968 ?

IMO you are being quibbling over semantics. Most reasonable people would realise the point I was making. There are more BBC pundits from Liverpool than any other football club.
That issue was just an aside to my general complaint about unfair reporting and bias against our club particularly publishing stories about cases still under investigation etc.
Do your own BBC complaint if you want to be constructive.

I understand the point you're making.
My comment was what I think the reply will be.

I have complained to the BBC and I urge all other fans to do the same
My complaint was:

"The current BBC headline: Uefa “want Man City banned from Champions league” and article is unfair and deliberately damaging and unproven.

As the club say there is a “deliberate campaign to damage the club” and the BBC, a public funded organisation is playing a leading part.

Can you imagine a pre-trial headline “Police/CPS want person X to face life imprisonment” before the full evidence has been heard?

It is a fundamental right there should be a presumption of innocence not guilt.

Additionally throughout the 2018/19 PL campaign, and beyond, all the BBC journalists have shown a clear bias in favour of Liverpool.

Headlines such as “Liverpool look to make history,” when exactly the same could be said for City. They can achieve a unique domestic Grand Slam not to mention historic back to back PL titles.

Most BBC coverage since the final day has not been about City’s achievement, coming back from 7 points behind in January, but how Liverpool can improve further for next season.

The BBC football is full of ex-Liverpool players who consistently fail to give independent, unbiased output in breach of the BBC Charter’s core values."

Your wasting your time young 'un , ive made several complaints and they end up with a standard reply , BBC couldnt give a shit , they are just chasing clicks like every other website , just be happy in the knowledge that all the Rags and Dippers are in pain , a lot of pain.

The Liverpool Echo is the equivalent of RAWK.

I’m not craving the big one, because City have for it. :-)

Liverpool can still land the 'big one' that Man City crave most as Reds fans feel pride in their team
Whatever happens this has been a great season at Anfield - even with rivals' ridiculous run to retain the title

Imagine my shock. Anything to get Liverpool top

I think that sky have genuinely missed a trick here, they should just have done SKY,S ULTIMATE FAVOURITE TEAM LEAGUE, that would ensure not only the dippers being top( with rags a close second) but also we would be bottom too!!! and they wouldnt have had to contrive a period of time either. Oh, and they wouldnt have looked so biased and childish.

Just an absolute fucking horror show media wise this week, all started with barely a mention of the title win on Monday and then just story after story of literally anything to make the club look bad, we need to change the stance of how we deal with them as a club because it's a fucking shambles at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.