Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
No probs.

Perhaps I've took the bait and TS have reeled me in?

But it comes across as the on-going positive - negative narrative about us, that has been going on all season.
Easy to assume a dig given the constant barrage

How about a couple of alternative tables.

Such as how many points would the rats have if a goalkeeper actually played like a goalkeeper instead of acting like an octopus who's took about 20 E's?

Or how about an alternate table taking out Salahs, ahem, fouls in the box and not awarding a penalty every time the wind blew through that cheating curly haired Scouse ****s flowing locks?

Or how about offside goals. Simple enough. Offside is offside, onside is onside.

Let's see how the table would look then!

If there was a cup for petitions the mickeys would have trebles and quads falling out of their shellsuits every year.

I fuckin hate you Scouse ****s with a passion.

Spurs can look out when they turn the dippers over, the media will drag every bit of gossip out starting the week before, no coincidence Walker was front page of the Sunday shit last week.

That didn't take long, just put sky news on and breaking news Spurs fined for 3 offences in chumps league.
You can see it from miles away

Spurs can look out when they turn the dippers over, the media will drag every bit of gossip out starting the week before, no coincidence Walker was front page of the Sunday shit last week.
Spurs won't win if Kane is fit,he goes missing in big games and Son and Moura work much better

That didn't take long, just put sky news on and breaking news Spurs fined for 3 offences in chumps league.
You can see it from miles away
Also a headline in the Times today saying: "If the Board doesn't back him Poch may leave Spurs." I am not sure if Spurs fans are fully aware how biased the coverage will become in the run-up to the Champs League final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.