Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry jrb but why is that wrong. We are the best ever so the story will obviously be about the underdog doing it again. Doesn’t make it anti city just interesting for all

No probs.

Perhaps I've took the bait and TS have reeled me in?

But it comes across as the on-going positive - negative narrative about us, that has been going on all season.

Liverpool have won the league if they could have predicted the long range weather forecast. ;-)

In Pep's press conference another red shithouse Dom McGuinness asking about the vacant Juve job. Pep put him in his place and told him he isn't going anywhere. You wouldn't think we had a Cup Final. Cockroaches.

In Pep's press conference another red shithouse Dom McGuinness asking about the vacant Juve job. Pep put him in his place and told him he isn't going anywhere. You wouldn't think we had a Cup Final. Cockroaches.
The whole presser showed the media's true colours,snakes the lot of them,pep handled it well

Pep Guardiola on the title race: “If Liverpool win the Premier League it would have been an incredible achievement, when Man City win it it’s ‘ok’. We won the most incredible Premier League ever.”
He knows the deal with the media, let's just hope the club are taking names and go on the offensive once these investigations are finished. They are basically poking the bear and I honestly think if it carries on and we win tomorrow then the community shield could be nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.