Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe today Sky and BBC online will show some form of coverage for the Cup Final, as so far we’ve had more about the cost of flights and hotels for the Dippers, FFP criticism, The Allez song deflection and the square root of absolutely fcuk all about the Cup Final.

Even Watford have been pretty much ignored although there was a piece about Capoue having zero knowledge of the FA cup until he came to England, and that he doesn’t watch football and would rather watch the basketball than the final if he wasn’t playing.

The cynic in me sees the subliminal message of ‘no-one cares about the FA Cup....is it time for the CL final yet?’ Although it’s not that subliminal....

If any of the darlings were going for an historic treble the coverage would be off the scale...
I tell you mate, the BBC gave up on the fa cup as soon as the minnows got knocked out, and us getting to the final was the straw which broke the camel's back.

Give the Scousers enough rope & they’ll hang themselves. If the worst we have been is singing a song that was a bit “hurty” about a club that has ambushed & attacked our team in their thousands then I can live with it.

When it goes wrong they can’t say they haven’t been warned.

You missed out the fact that 136 people have been killed at NEVERPOOL matches.

Hysel anniversary next week......JTF 39

Jermaine Jenas was discussing us on 5 live last night, addressing why we were not getting the praise for our achievements.
He said at the start of the season, after last season, we were favourites to win individually the PL, FA cup, league cup etc. That's all well and good, but not together. In past years other clubs were dominating but it's never been achieved before.
I hope we can do it today and there's no complacency. We have the better team but most neutrals will want the underdog to win, to burst our balloon, and I expect the officials to have a similar mindset.

So all the shit pep has had city have had and the fans have had of the press , this is pep treating them to a glass of champagne to celebrate winning the league, what a man ! Photo courtesy Stuart Brennan !
d8d54b371c15d4488d335972b593c6af.jpg

Hopefully a pice traffic car sat waiting out side with a breathalyser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.