Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
That shit stirring gobshite James Robson lapping it up. How the MEN allow someone so biased to write about Manchester's team I'll never know.

So all the shit pep has had city have had and the fans have had of the press , this is pep treating them to a glass of champagne to celebrate winning the league, what a man ! Photo courtesy Stuart Brennan !
d8d54b371c15d4488d335972b593c6af.jpg
Fucking incredible that.
Imagine treating these double faced despicable ****s with anything other than the utter contempt these glorified bloggers deserve.
They should fuck off and contribute something worthwhile to society as opposed to leaking whatever liquid they have instead of a brain out for the poor public to be force fed.

****s.

Pisses me off that someone threw a beer at Garry Neville and not this pack of rodents.

Fucking incredible that.
Imagine treating these double faced despicable ****s with anything other than the utter contempt these glorified bloggers deserve.
They should fuck off and contribute something worthwhile to society as opposed to leaking whatever liquid they have instead of a brain out for the poor public to be force fed.

****s.

Pisses me off that someone threw a beer at Garry Neville and not this pack of rodents.
It’s alright we’ve got plenty of beer.

A ‘boisterous’reception through the car park & entrance to the press door at the ground will be a bit of fun.

Just bottles ,cans, flares, smoke bombs etc. best launched from the top of GMP vans might help.

No need to worry about arrests etc and it won’t get reported !!

See you at the BBC reception on Monday afore the parade.

Anniversary of HYSEL next week.....JFT39

Sounds like great Bantz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.