Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good tackle by Kompany being shown on a loop on Sky, however not a fucking mention of the Loveren tackle, the Sterling penalty or the foul on Fernandinho leading to a goal scoring chance.

Fuck off sky.

I have a theory that Press are scared to criticise Liverpool FC as their fans target the journalists criticising them on social media so much that it affects their livelihood and maybe even safety. Bit like mobsters. Bad people that journalists are afraid to criticise.

I think our mods are the same considering the amount of deleted posts which haven’t broke coc.

A good tackle by Kompany being shown on a loop on Sky, however not a fucking mention of the Loveren tackle, the Sterling penalty or the foul on Fernandinho leading to a goal scoring chance.

Fuck off sky.
To be fair none of the pundits said it was a stonewall red, even Carragher. They agreed 2 or 3 out of 10 refs might have given it but it would have been wrong if they did.
Looked like a great tackle to me from 232.

To be fair none of the pundits said it was a stonewall red, even Carragher. They agreed 2 or 3 out of 10 refs might have given it but it would have been wrong if they did.
Looked like a great tackle to me from 232.
The only way that was a foul is if it was in a netball game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.