Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them red twats are not only the TV game on BT they are also the commentary game on BOTH 5 live and talkshite. There are 6 other FA cup ties being played at the moment. There's some knob commentator on talkshite getting animated about their game and alan green and phil fookin' neville on 5 live

Absolutely fookin' unbelievable Jeff

Them red twats are not only the TV game on BT they are also the commentary game on BOTH 5 live and talkshite. There are 6 other FA cup ties being played at the moment. There's some knob commentator on talkshite getting animated about their game and alan green and phil fookin' neville on 5 live

Absolutely fookin' unbelievable Jeff
Other games??

Gartside is a United fan. His nickname is Lantern because of shape of his head and chin.

Suspect morals on a number of parenting and husbandry fronts, allegedly.

Didn’t know that. But you know those times when you hear something new, yet it doesn’t surprise you one iota ...

I know, I was recording Wednesday v Luton to watch later.

The immense entertainment to be had has now been ruined.
I was looking forward to going onto Livescore and checking the lunchtime results and that post just ruined it for me.

Why's it lucky for City that Stones's clearance was 1cm from going in but not lucky for Liverpool that he had to in the first place, given the circumstances?

And has every single journalist forgotten the game at Anfield already and our misfortunes?

Why's it lucky for City that Stones's clearance was 1cm from going in but not lucky for Liverpool that he had to in the first place, given the circumstances?

And has every single journalist forgotten the game at Anfield already and our misfortunes?
Exactly! I don’t remember all the fuss about their offside goals or about the sane goal at ours that was onside because Milner passed him the bal! All we hear about is none stop moaning about a ball that hadn’t crossed the line or when our keeper had his head nearly taken off. Why do the media pander to this shit stain of a club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.