Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm resigned to a lot of the shit we get in the media these days, but Keown's "financial doping?" comment felt like a step too far. The club should be all over that.
It was strange, for me at least. Keown’s been pretty effusive about us lately. This comment seemed to come from nowhere, but equally seemed like he’d let his guard down, especially the curious way he immediately asked his co-commentator if what he’d said was ok? You’re a fucking commentator, Martin; you really should know if what you’re saying is going to be well received (or not) by your audience and the wider world.

It was strange, for me at least. Keown’s been pretty effusive about us lately. This comment seemed to come from nowhere, but equally seemed like he’d let his guard down, especially the curious way he immediately asked his co-commentator if what he’d said was ok? You’re a fucking commentator, Martin; you really should know if what you’re saying is going to be well received (or not) by your audience and the wider world.

Yeah, it did seem to come out of the blue tbh.

Martin Keown's 'financial doping' remark was what all these that really think, it's the undercurrent to all the bias we get in the media.
It's bordering of libelous and the club should be all over it

Even the knobheads on news at ten,Julie Etchingham couldnt hide her smirk on City having an upset.....rag twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.