Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on. It will be our greatest success. With the help these ****s have had this title beats aguerooooo
Not for me. So many from that season. The 1-6, then the 1-0 at home with Vinny scoring, then the Yaya show at Newcastle culminating in that fucking QPR game. Nothing will top that moment in the ground when Aguero scored.

They do. The rotating image the homepage includes the Klopp mural and ThisMeansMore.

It's extraordinary.
I didn’t see that as I got a direct link sent to me by a mate.

I just showed him that and he’s spread it around his office in NQ. Apparently there’s sick everywhere now.

The Guardian have gone full dipper. I mean, seriously full dipper.

And no, I'm not going to link it. But it's on their football home page as a "Special Report. Hope and heart: Emotions stirred in Liverpool at season crescendo"

Christ.
What a damn shame the article doesn't have a comments section; I so wanted to put my thoughts down on the page. Oh, well.... Maybe I'll just have to keep my words to myself...

I think most fans want us to win it.
A) if City win it it will be forgotten in a few days

B)if Liverpool win it they will never ever hear the end of it

This all day long , when we win a trophy i dont start wearing my colours more, i dont rub it in peoples faces and i am quite sure our fans in general do not do it , but if those Dippers win so much as a Darts & Dominoes league they would be in everybody's face and you know for a fact that 95% of the f*ckers dont even know where Klanfield is.

This all day long , when we win a trophy i dont start wearing my colours more, i dont rub it in peoples faces and i am quite sure our fans in general do not do it , but if those Dippers win so much as a Darts & Dominoes league they would be in everybody's face and you know for a fact that 95% of the f*ckers dont even know where Klanfield is.

Seems the world totally agrees with the gloating problem.

I met with a former pro footballer during the week - we now work in a completely different industry though, so I'll keep him protected.

Midway through the meeting he put his pen down, stopped what we were talking about, turned to me and said that he REALLY wanted us to win it. Said something to the effect of "anyone with any football knowledge at all, wants City to win it, no one wants them to do it". All is mates were the same apparently.

Said he got into trouble with his missus, because of his language during the Burnley game, wasn't suitable for the kids apparently, but that he was getting very stressed!

He's actually a Norwich fan!

in the years after 1976 most of us would have been delighted with one cup.im happy with the season weve had obviously ill be fucking happy should any more come our way

In 76-77 (my first full season), we lost the league to the scousers by one point, IIRC.

Then the slide started...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.