Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said this to me:

Jamie has been reminded of the standards expected of him at Sky Sports, and
it has also been made clear to him that he is on a final warning.

He won't be able to help himself, so at some point they'll sack him!
Was this before or after he screamed "You little dancer" during a live commentary?

BBC News Last night before MOTD reporting on the women's cup final. They showed Bardsley's first half save, indicating West Ham were on to in the first half. Then they showed our goals. The second one came with the comment that it took a deflection. The third that killed the game off was described as fortuitous. The overall tone was that we were lucky and West Ham unlucky. I didn't think it was a fair and balanced report. In fact, I thought they showed clear favouritism towards our opponents.

During the women's cup final, anyone else hear the commentator (Pearce??) say " now manchester united are moving up through the gears" they just cannot help themselves!

They are starting to lump us in with Liverpool now.

Everything is a they or a we, in terms of the unbeaten run.

Sky said today both teams combined have won their last 20 Prem games, how relentless the pair have been.

Doesn't sound quite as impressive for Liverpool if they say City won 12 of those.

Apparently, also unbeaten since Jan.

I've lost count of the times I've said I was going to cancel but I definitely am after the Brighton game. I could have paid for my last three Wembley trips with the latest twelve months over priced subscription money.
Not just you mate but why people give these ****s money with all the IPTV stuff around never fails to amaze me.

Are we playing tonight or has it been cancelled?. You have to scroll down past endless rag, Arsenal, championship, cricket stories to find one about tonight's game on the Mail online site.
I think the media have come to a conclusion about City and it's to try and ignore us, they want us to go away, they want Sheikh Mansour to call it a day want us to go into freefall again. Bad news guys it's going to get a whole lot more painful for you because we're going nowhere soon, so keep on crying because we're loving it.

F*king vile fan from a f*cking vile club, and seemingly condoned by the BBC.

From the BBC Charter:

"4.1 INTRODUCTION
Impartiality lies at the heart of public service and is the core of the BBC’s commitment to its audiences. It applies to all our output and services - television, radio, online, and in our international services and commercial magazines. We must be inclusive, considering the broad perspective and ensuring the existence of a range of views is appropriately reflected".

Make your own mind up how impartial you think the BBC have been this season (or any other season in recent memory).

They're shockingly biased mate and not just in football, hate that organisation and resent paying the licence fee.

Are we playing tonight or has it been cancelled?. You have to scroll down past endless rag, Arsenal, championship, cricket stories to find one about tonight's game on the Mail online site.
I think the media have come to a conclusion about City and it's to try and ignore us, they want us to go away, they want Sheikh Mansour to call it a day want us to go into freefall again. Bad news guys it's going to get a whole lot more painful for you because we're going nowhere soon, so keep on crying because we're loving it.

Daily Fail online.

City’s match tonight and comments from Pep are the *43rd article* down on the Daily Fail online sports page.

Some of the numerous articles above that are Salford City reaching the play off final and Neville shedding tears, and wait for it, wait for it......

Frankfurt concede SIX first-half goals against Leverkusen after resting Jovic for Europa League clash with Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.