Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
think you need to watch the documentary on sky mate re the 99 season dickov and weaver confirm they did this, it was a local school gym not a park, it was willie donachie's idea to do this.
i don't remember booing the players during any warm up though. think it was more to clear players minds in a neutral enviroment
I’m not disputing we warmed up elsewhere - we did - we all cheered them off in the white mini bus - it was the motivation for doing som- it was superstition and defiantly not the fans booing the players as that prick tried to make out yesterday.
Yes we did cheer them off the mini bus whilst they were going into St Edwards school, just across the Kippax car park. Got a few pics as well!

Delaney has put his head above the parapet questioning Khaldoons claims of racism calling it 'a very strange line in deflection defence'. People in homes of glass eh

Delaney has put his head above the parapet questioning Khaldoons claims of racism calling it 'a very strange line in deflection defence'. People in homes of glass eh

Yes I also asked for his reaction to a Mansour takeover at Newcastle United

He did respond with sportswashing is bad McKay

Ah, Miguel Delaney, the legendary crusading investigative journalists whose contributions to political and sporting literature include such classics as (contributions to) "Deepest Red" "a unique collection of writing about the myth, madness and glory of Manchester United" and...er...a book about the Irish World cup team (no reviews on Amazon) and...er... not much else.

Unless, of course, we include such visionary articles as "can Manchester United's deadly attacking duo end Liverpool's title charge" (Jan 17) or "How in-form Ibra evolved his game to United's gain" (Dec 17) or "Can Tottenham end Manchester City's title hopes on Saturday" (Dec 17) (Spoiler alert- he concludes that they can).

I've looked in vain for anything that evinces even the remotest interest in middle-east politics though. Odd considering that it's now his all-consuming passion.

Khaldoon never used the word racism - he specifically said ethnicity, which just highlights how these c#nts like to twist things. The term ‘Arab oil money’ has been bandied about in their articles/tweets all too often to the point where it is synonymous with Manchester City and the inference is that it’s tainted.

As for a deflection defence - is that the only thing the tw#t could come up with given the other points raised by Khaldoon. I would have thought the inference that the attacks by Tebas aren’t just against City and are in fact against the very lucrative PL would have been more important.

On the contrary, he is the one deflecting the many points raised by Khaldoon by using the “they raised the race card” in a thinly veiled attempt to nullify its impact with other football fans.

think you need to watch the documentary on sky mate re the 99 season dickov and weaver confirm they did this, it was a local school gym not a park, it was willie donachie's idea to do this.
i don't remember booing the players during any warm up though. think it was more to clear players minds in a neutral enviroment
This is how I remember it. I attended virtually every game that season home and away and don't recall the players being booed in any warm-ups. Perhaps Dickov and Weaver's perception is different. What impressed me most in this programme was David Bernstein's contribution. As far as I am concerned he is a giant in City's history. He was right about the Stoke match as well..that was the start of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.