Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
In some ways his rep suffers because modern football is so fast. He's such a great athlete, and has to play so quickly, that some of his finest moments are over in the blink of an eye.

It's only when the ball hits the net, that we can take a pause, and I think that makes the best goalscorers stand out more than perhaps they should.

You look back at Ballon D'or winners in the pre-Messi/Ronaldo era, and it seems incredible that he doesn't have that particular bauble on his shelf.
Having seen the attention, the plaudits, the glowing media coverage of David Beckham.. I assumed it was because Kevin doesn't play for a media team.

KDB would be lauded as THE best in the world by our media if he played for their teams. They would have been promoting him for balloon door well before now and he would have got it too.

Just my opinion though having seen the reporting around utd dominance and now City dominance (and that's even taking out the charges shit).

Someone losing their job is not nice.

But if it happens to any of those journalists who have pandered to the red masses and repeatedly smeared our club, as a City fan it’s hard to sympathise.
I'll be laughing my cock orff if it's the haters who lose their jobs,living and homes.

They've tried to destroy our club.

Fuck em with bells on .

In some ways his rep suffers because modern football is so fast. He's such a great athlete, and has to play so quickly, that some of his finest moments are over in the blink of an eye.

It's only when the ball hits the net, that we can take a pause, and I think that makes the best goalscorers stand out more than perhaps they should.

You look back at Ballon D'or winners in the pre-Messi/Ronaldo era, and it seems incredible that he doesn't have that particular bauble on his shelf.
I sure he doesn't have a Premier League player of the month award

Wonder if this will have any implications for The Athletic over here?

Doubt it they’ll just carry what they doing now doing digital articles! Disband my mean there offices as in people going into work, working at desks..

Someone losing their job is not nice.

But if it happens to any of those journalists who have pandered to the red masses and repeatedly smeared our club, as a City fan it’s hard to sympathise.
Some of those cunts tried to get me sacked from my job. It's going to be difficult for me to show much sympathy for sure.

Doubt it they’ll just carry what they doing now doing digital articles! Disband my mean there offices as in people going into work, working at desks..
They’re apparently beefing up their ‘sports business’ coverage so Panja will probably go across to the business desk to continue his lucrative clickbait trolling from there, with Smith as his wingman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.