Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been a City fan since 1965. I always resisted acknowledging anybody could challenge King Colin as our best ever. We’ve had Silva, Agüero mentioned in the same debate; but now I am beginning to reluctantly accept that by the time he leaves us, King Kev will be the greatest we’ve ever had. I feel so privileged to have witnessed this superb, Currently the ‘Worlds best’ midfielder.
I think it's only possible to select from an era or generation.

The exception is Colin Bell who was the greatest City player,not only of his generation, but also the following 35 years.

Subsequently, we've be blessed and privileged to watch some of the greatest in the world in their respective positions at least for some periods.

Yaya was a phenomenon and Kevin is the best in the world in his position.

watching the highlight reels of so many of them is just ....WoW !!

Yep... Twats, not one mention of the other City lads who helped to win the tournament. Disgraceful from our local broadcaster
This happens so consistently they must have an informal arrangement to do it. Childish bastards. We need more blues at the media sharp end…it’s gonna be a long haul - but we’ll get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.