Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't checked the BBC site but I'm guessing Stockport County's win got more coverage!
It’s actually top billing.

That’s surprising, but not as surprising as its an article on City that doesn’t mention a 3 digit number.

Oddly, there’s no journalist name byline.

The bbc text coverage of the semi and final, iirc, was actually very positive and biased (in the sense that we weren’t being willed to lose). Whomever was doing the text , well done, and can we have you every week

Well made points about how immature and childish Savage normally is (especially with his nemesis - Sutton).
But, when he is the co-commentator on City, he sounds royally pissed-off.
At least he didn't mention his sprog, Charlie, tonight ?
Difficult to see why Savage has such an affectionate obsession with MUFC ?
He was kicked-out remember...
I think it’s because he believes that his United connection gives him relevance and merit. It’s currency in the game of pundits these days as we know. Look at how some of the ex- Liverpool pundits such as Stephen Warnock play on it. Savage just loves being Billy Bigtime and loves the sound of his own voice. He’s just a dickhead at the end of the day.

Why do we have so many bitter cretins out there who fucking despise seeing City players celebrating a trophy win. I'm not sure any ex player who used to play for a red shirt club has said a positive word about City since the takeover.
We've absolutely destroyed them, left them frothing and as hateful as can be
Bang average players like Groves are bitter because they were a couple of years too early and missed the PL gravy boat of £150k a week for someone playing for a bottom 8 side.

He therefore has to earn his corn by spouting that drivel which he is told to say in order to get the Sun readers to phone the station up.

Have a Boddies bitter on me Perry you sad get.

the gall of robbie savage to say pep has only done it at teams he should be doing at it so the gpc has the edge, pep has done things that piss soaked twat could never do, pep has changed football across the world he never did that, pep has a 100 point season he never did that, domestic treble never did that, every single record in english football he never did that, i know these twats have a rose tinted view of the past as it was a time when the press mattered so they hark back to it but times have moved on and pep isnt in the conversation for the best manager ever he IS the conversation.
And Ferguson had no financial restrictions at United and a blank cheque book. The competition was much weaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.