Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mission accomplished for that extraordinary nation state sporting project from east Manchester: first England, then Europe, and now the world for Pep Guardiola’s all-conquering team.
The words of Sam Wallace from the Telegraph, total whopper
He's now changed it to owned by an Abu Dhabi royal, looks like someone has had a word!

He's now changed it to owned by an Abu Dhabi royal, looks like someone has had a word!

All of them know Sheikh Mansour owns City in his own right. After all, they are all genuine investigative football journalists at the top of their profession. In reality all of them are nothing more than lying click-bait b@stards, still peddling the lie that Abu Dhabi owns City to get clicks from the red shirt fans, and to appease the Yank owned red shirt clubs. W@nkers!

Oh how much I agree, was same on Tuesday too. Belated thanks to the poster on Tuesday who mentioned Fifa+ on LG Tvs. I don't normally listen to commentaries from the usual snide suspects, but this was an exception and so refreshing. Just kept it factual and informative. Well done Fifa!
Yes I never heard one disrespectful word said against city all night on Fifa + and the coverage was excellent...was it Jeff Stelling commentating? surely not ......so glad I didn't have to listen to dempsey and makeupshit savage

The BBC Have Your Say deleting comments deemed to be offensive to Scousers.....
Here are my two comments deleted, each one replying to a different Liverpool fan, both frothing at the mouth going on about 115 charges and how no one cares about City's asterisk trophies......
View attachment 102096View attachment 102097
user-to-user abuse lol

Who is doing the moderating over there?

Have you seen the shite written about City?

Yep, fancy a so-called “journalist” having to get his facts straight…whatever next !
Sam Wallace is a complete twat. The DT always called City “state-owned”…I suppose they’ve got watch it now that the Sheikh has funded their owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.