Media Discussion - 2023/24

So Klopp calls out the dippers atmosphere and pundits slam him for it and defend the Liverpool fans. Also mention "oh it's to get the crowd gee'd up for Arsenal".

When Pep makes dig towards the home crowd, pundits side with him and mock our support.

Last edited:
Bang average players like Groves are bitter because they were a couple of years too early and missed the PL gravy boat of £150k a week for someone playing for a bottom 8 side.

He therefore has to earn his corn by spouting that drivel which he is told to say in order to get the Sun readers to phone the station up.

Have a Boddies bitter on me Perry you sad get.
Having to look in the mirror every morning makes Perry a very angry, bitter little man

The audacity of an ex-Arsenal man to attempt to belittle this achievement. We all remember the way they celebrated a Community Shield win. A game they were only playing in because we couldn’t play ourselves.
Groves has a woman's voice.

I think it’s because he believes that his United connection gives him relevance and merit. It’s currency in the game of pundits these days as we know. Look at how some of the ex- Liverpool pundits such as Stephen Warnock play on it. Savage just loves being Billy Bigtime and loves the sound of his own voice. He’s just a dickhead at the end of the day.
I beg to differ, I'd say say he's more of a ****, a shit one.

As always they are an absolute joke but they have done their job with their clickbaiting articles. Especially Perry Groves' latest offering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.