Media Discussion - 2023/24

I think Savage and Dempsey were commentating from the UK, it just sounded so shit and distant. Perhaps that was the ploy all along to sound fed up and speak in a monotone way to sum up the competition for rival supporters. They absolutely do it on purpose

Without a shadow of doubt its done on purpose.

Any other team in any other country would be celebrated from the rooftops for achievements like ours. What a fucking disgrace our media is in general and all to keep or hold us off for the media darlings.

Last edited:
How many times did that prick Dempsey mention where we were 25 years ago? Chuckling away while he did it aswell! Another one who just can’t cope with what we are now
I find this all a bit odd. From my recollection, and admittedly i was a bit pissed, savage and the other bloke were being complimentery about us, mentioning how far we've come and how the owners have transformed the club (even mentioned how they transformed the area)

I find this all a bit odd. From my recollection, and admittedly i was a bit pissed, savage and the other bloke were being complimentery about us, mentioning how far we've come and how the owners have transformed the club (even mentioned how they transformed the area)
I thought the same, they was just comparing then to now, I thought it was done in good taste and not taking the piss.
And this is from me who has usually got everything the media say under a microscope.

90% of our fucking disgraceful “media” “journos” are owned by the cartel . Absolute puppets spouting shite day after day , soulless wankers reaching out to the thick and brain dead for a living . It really doesn’t get any worse than that .
And if any of you are looking at this post ………

FUCK OFF !!!

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.