Media Discussion - 2023/24

And didn't they get beat in it and went home empty-handed?
They did alright, got shown up badly in the final, think it was Romario who took them apart. The media nonsense is just sad, the dippers and the rags would love to have been in it, its such a great trophy to win and for the club it completes the set. What City have done in 2023 will i think never be repeated, it tops the rags effort as City were champions of England and tops anything the dippers have ever done. City are as a club and team at the ultimate summit and the bitterness of the media, rags and dippers makes it all the sweeter.

Hi, where did you get this from just so I can use it in future ?

Nearly all of that is segregation except for the one having renovations.

They did alright, got shown up badly in the final, think it was Romario who took them apart. The media nonsense is just sad, the dippers and the rags would love to have been in it, its such a great trophy to win and for the club it completes the set. What City have done in 2023 will i think never be repeated, it tops the rags effort as City were champions of England and tops anything the dippers have ever done. City are as a club and team at the ultimate summit and the bitterness of the media, rags and dippers makes it all the sweeter.
Wait till we win the big one in 2025. That will finish our haters off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.