Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalvin on BBC Breakfast just now to plug the documentary.

Seems a really down to earth lad. Talked about wanting to be ready to put his best foot forward this pre-season. I hope with a more settled start he has a chance to build his confidence up. Still think there’s a player in there, last year he was just not at the required pace (but few players are in their first season with us).

Seems a really down to earth lad. Talked about wanting to be ready to put his best foot forward this pre-season. I hope with a more settled start he has a chance to build his confidence up. Still think there’s a player in there, last year he was just not at the required pace (but few players are in their first season with us).
Agreed. Think he can play an important part in our team which is very attacking minded. A defensive player is useful!!

Poor Tariq. Chat shit, get canned.
So Rory has announced his departure from the New York Times.Where will Didsbury s answer to Hunter S Thompson hang his by line next

A transfer to the Athletic
Sub editing Rawk
The Yorkshore daily Yorkshire
Ghosting Jordan Hendersons pedestrian memoirs
Or Joining the Guardians ageing circle of footballing hippies
John Brewins body double
Obscurity

Poor Tariq. Chat shit, get canned.
If he had spent more time uncovering some genuine news stories instead of tweeting and re-tweeting politicised hate-filled personal comments he might still be in a job. Perhaps this is the beginning of the end for the generation of attention-seeking trolls who thought their role was just telling us how clever they were instead of doing some actual journalism. The Twitter audience has been drastically reduced by Musk and that will have a severe impact on some of the clickbait brigade.

Last edited:

Documentary ?

'Not at the required pace' could be a said to be a bit of an understatement. I'm hoping that he'll be a player reborn this season coming and show us the player he undoubtedly can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.