Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith is a decent writer in my opinion. But Panja may as well be in the NYT's secretarial pool, as all he does is take dictation from Gill & Parry.
Always thought Smith was a good writer (putting words together properly), but has been overwhelmingly negative re: City since he showed up at the NY Times in 2016.
Panja, I just don't read anything from him.

Smith is a decent writer in my opinion. But Panja may as well be in the NYT's secretarial pool, as all he does is take dictation from Gill & Parry.

Decent writer, fucking hell it’s filled with lies & innuendo. City are boring, City have never lost a player. He’s a scouse fanzine writer who has framed the agenda against us in print & on the bbc.

This is an amazing video because it’s the only one of him I’ve seen which includes the moment I realised he was truly special, which was the end of August in his first season, we played Watford, and KDB played a headed through ball.

I’ve never seen anyone do it before or since. The ball was in the air, and he saw the pass to Aguero but realised the only way to play it in time was with his head, if he’d tried to volley it or take a touch the gap would have closed.

It’s right on 4 mins in this video, he just heads it perfectly behind the defence and into Agueros path 20 yards away.

I knew then he was on another level.
Sorry to be pedantic but I’m pretty sure that headed through ball was in the away game against Watford in January of the same season.

Unless he did it twice of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.