Media Discussion - 2023/24

Obviously the Sir Jim effect made Villa make 3 mistakes contributing in 3 rag goals.
The commentary I had on was unbelievable.
"This is how Old Trafford used to sound and should always sound' after the 3rd went in.
And this little cracker "anyone with an ounce of passion can feel what this goal means to him and the journey he has been on to get here".
What like a £72M journey to get your 1st Premier league on Boxing day half-way trough the season?
But he was talking as if the lad had been out badly injured for half a season and worked so hard on getting back playing again and the goal was just reward for all those lonely hours in rehabilitation.
Fuckin fantasists some of the commentators these days.
Unbelievably nauseating, but totally expected from the rag sympathising media twats

People are too easily triggered by click-bait titles and articles.

The fact that we are not media darlings hasn't stopped us from winning 5 trophies this year, and didn't help United, Liverpool and Arsenal to win a big trophy, right? If anything, negative media reactions have helped Pep to motivate the team. Pep and the players love to prove them wrong. It would have been more difficult for us to win so many titles if the media were praising us all the time.

That's be honest villa were shocking, first time I have seen them this season and was expecting so much more.

Went 2 up and from than on stopped playing. Rags didnt even need to improve villa just kept giving the ball to them.

It's my fault. I woke up at 4 in the morning, saw the score and thought I would watch the second half embarrassment for shits and giggles. I should have learned from 1999 when I was looking forward to the last five minutes.

Still, three points less for Villa. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.