Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Anfield media mob then went on a carefully planned character assassination of Raheem for daring to leave the Dippers and, for a while, were even claiming that his departure gave Jordan Ibe the chance to start and they now had the better player in Ibe plus £44 miilion in their coffers.

The Anfield Press Office were actually putting out negative stuff about Sterling while he was still at the club.

I see the BBC managed to find another rag to do the predictions with Sutton

I’m scratching my head what particular period he is on about here……

“One minute we look almost unbeatable and you think 'this is more like it', then the next we are the worst thing you have ever seen”

2 wins in August that were dodgy as fuck.
1 win in Sept 1nil v Burnley.
2:1 wins v Sheff U & Brentford in Oct

Ha found it 3nil v Everton in November but apart from that 1 game they’ve deserved fuck all.

“One minute we look almost unbeatable and you think 'this is more like it', then the next we are the worst thing you have ever seen”

Ha found it 3nil v Everton in November but apart from that 1 game they’ve deserved fuck all.
apparently they will now be brimming with confidence after their famous comeback win against villa, not to mention villa just stopped playing and should have been out of sight as they were completely shite but their hoofball kept getting them in behind but as is usual with the rags dont let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Even the Everton game they were very lucky to win.

Just to add, I do always advise people not to disclose their football team until they are in the job. Or choose a small local team as they might take pity on you.
Do you interview Premier league referees, then?
You are Howard Webb, and I claim my free funny handshake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.