Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF!

The Daily United just had to use a stock picture of Joey Barton in a City shirt from 2002-2007. Including a full size picture. Absolute c*nts!

View attachment 103449

Screenshot-20240107-120431-3.png
More exposure, more clicks, more revenue.

The mail have an awful agenda against city.

It’s started again in January, just like the last time, when they failed to win any of the trophies.

The Liverpool loving football media made up ‘new quadruple’.

The PL title, the Thursday Night Cup, the FA Cup, and the Carabao Cup.

C46706A2-1D10-49BC-9240-3FC652378C58.jpeg

It's only what they think!
It’s started again in January, just like the last time, when they failed to win any of the trophies.

View attachment 103537
Supah-Dupah Scintillating Scousers !!!
Great, that's the motivation (if needed) for Pep and the Lads to quietly get on with their job.
The higher they are elevated to, the greater the fall.
Unfortunately, when they inevitably feck-up, the media seem to give them a free pass on them being "bottle merchants".
It's nearly always swept under the carpet that Klopp's teams lose an awful amount of Cup Finals...

My ERO was telling me that the BBC, I think, have manufactured another 'stat'! It's how quickly teams change defence into attack. Naturally, the Coach Wreckers are top with 1.9 summat and we're down in the basement with nought point summat. It seems that hoofing it from yer own area into the opposition half for the likes of Salah to chase is the antidote to Pepball! I would think that there are dozens of sides in L1 and L2 who could give the Dippers a chase on that one!

I know they're not in the Champions League but I was just thinking giddy articles about them going for "a unique treble' must be imminent.
Way-hey!! Bang on cue!!

View attachment 103537
To all the half-wit hacks, lurking on here... Ye are nothing if not predictably sycophantic motherfuckers. And yet, ye
wonder nobody buys the tripe ye peddle..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.