Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we play today?

Just listened to the news on Radio 2 and they mentioned the Arsenal 'defeat' and the hands of Liverpool, and the 3 draws involving West Ham, Luton and Forest, but not a sausage on our game.
Radio 2 is nearly as shite as Talkshite, the only good thing about it is they got rid of that ginger **** Evans.

Again, I respectfully disagree... City have put the sponsor on their training kit... but I would expect that was a requirement of the sponsorship package... Asahi will want their logo seen as a return for investment.
And after the UEFA ban/CAS reporting in the media, I wouldn't believe anything until I hear from the club... and I certainly hope we don't settle or negotiate - i'd have our day in court.
But City don't have to have a sponsorship deal with Asahi. They didn't force us to do it.

It is real: https://www.ft.com/content/f9bc5db9-a2c2-48a5-9fa3-b01a5c8e9bab

Very few lawyers will advise a client to "have their day in court".

My ERO was telling me that the BBC, I think, have manufactured another 'stat'! It's how quickly teams change defence into attack. Naturally, the Coach Wreckers are top with 1.9 summat and we're down in the basement with nought point summat. It seems that hoofing it from yer own area into the opposition half for the likes of Salah to chase is the antidote to Pepball! I would think that there are dozens of sides in L1 and L2 who could give the Dippers a chase on that one!
Is there a trophy awarded for it ?

Sky Sports News discussing if Choupo-Moting would be a good signing for the rags.

Everyone agreed it would be a good signing!

"Nothing to lose"
"Experienced forward"
"Scored goals in the premier league before"(a grand total of 4)

If that doesn't tell you Sky don't pander to the red shirts I'm not sure what will

Sky Sports News discussing if Choupo-Moting would be a good signing for the rags.

"Nothing to lose"
"Experienced forward"

If that doesn't tell you Sky don't pander to the red shirts I'm not sure what will

Fucking hell that’s prolific when your last 2 strikers have scored 1 in 32.

"Nothing to lose"
"Experienced forward"

It was the same with the Ighalo ‘masterstroke’

"Nothing to lose"
"Experienced forward"

Scruffy Jim obviously aiming high then after letting the prolific Martial leave - if they're lucky .

That's them going out of business then, I wouldn't give them the steam off my piss, read the City match reports and that's it.
There's no way they're going out of business. The move to the internet and web subscriptions has turned them from a niche English paper to one of the biggest in the World.

20 free Guardian articles a month is also an interesting entry point too. It's the ones with 2 or 3 that are almost pointless. You can click on something and find out it's not particularly interesting, or even just a short non-article, and that's 2 weeks worth of that site gone. If you're reading 20+ then it's reasonable to argue that you enjoy that newspaper, and, if you can afford to, should be giving a few quid a month.

If you're only reading City match reports, then you won't get close to needing to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.