Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rag FFP cheating mud is starting to fly slowly.

245106-E3-A106-4-FEC-AE47-3-E7-F44641-C8-F.png

BBC report on the Rags FFP breach is incredibly supportive, all a minor misunderstanding and it’s inexplicable quite how United could have been punished for such a minor oversight. The contrast with how they report on us is breathtaking.
To be fair, the BBC are just ecstatic that they can use the word 'minor' as an adjective in a news story, rather than a noun that implicates one of their employees, the noncey cunts.

Look forward to Normal Nick’s views on news of FFP breaches from our neighbours. If you settle, it’s because you’re guilty of egregious cheating, according to Nick.

Attachments

• 35BCB282-DC17-4FA4-9870-8524C9BAA18F.jpeg
    35BCB282-DC17-4FA4-9870-8524C9BAA18F.jpeg
    390.5 KB · Views: 270

Minor breach, did I say minor, not their fault, it’s only minor, Covid, minor, hardly anything, not really worth talking about, minor breach.

I was just about to say the same but thought I’d better check back first. Pure gaslighting by these cunts and nobody ever pulls them on it. It makes my heart glow when I read some of these idiots feel threatened in press boxes at games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.