Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look forward to Normal Nick’s views on news of FFP breaches from our neighbours. If you settle, it’s because you’re guilty of egregious cheating, according to Nick.

United didn't settle. They have been actually been punished for FFP breaches.

Unless I am very wrong, City have never been punished for FFP breaches. We settled in 2014 without admitting guilt, and we were only fined for non-compliance in 2020, not for FFP breaches.

Still, something else at which United are first. Parade!

Seems to have somewhat gone under the radar this one - can't imagine why.

Sky Ports News

'UEFA's Club Financial Control Body has fined Manchester United €300,000 (£256,744) for a "minor breakeven deficit" under its Financial Fair Play rules.'

Fails a fail raggies..........
It just shows how ridiculous FFP actually is, originally brought in to protect clubs from going bankrupt (so they say) but what do they do when they breach these rules - take money off them in fines YCNMIU
It's almost as though that wasn't the real reason why they brought in the rules in the first place - but that's just a conspiracy theory.

I was just about to say the same but thought I’d better check back first. Pure gaslighting by these cunts and nobody ever pulls them on it. It makes my heart glow when I read some of these idiots feel threatened in press boxes at games.

I’m surprised that they didn’t have a helpline number on a yellow ticker.

I was just about to say the same but thought I’d better check back first. Pure gaslighting by these cunts and nobody ever pulls them on it. It makes my heart glow when I read some of these idiots feel threatened in press boxes at games.
I sit in front of the maggots. Watching them desperately trying not to make eye contact with any fans for the entirety of the game is fucking hilarious!

we can laugh at the City hating press pack, at least for this week:
Man U FFP cheats
Bin dippers Saudi Scouse Washing
Declan Rice’s £105m sign might cost £120 mil.
Benjamin Mendy cleared. How dare his football friends welcome the verdicts.
City to have a new £40mil per year shirt sponsor.
Mason Greenwood back at Utd

Minor breach, did I say minor, not their fault, it’s only minor, Covid, minor, hardly anything, not really worth talking about, minor breach.

The gaslighting Rag shill wanker.
I'm surprised he didn't try to spin that they got a multi million euro fine for €300,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.