Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitter ****, another one hurting a hell of a lot

Funny, they just make themselves look like cunts these so called experts. One of, if not the greatest English team of all time breaking all sorts of records with 5 trophies doesn't have a single player of any note. Wa ha haaa.
No place for Foden or Rodri. And to think this spanner was brought into save the Toon from relegation. Wanker.

Alan Shearer's Team of the Season: Guglielmo Vicario; Trent Alexander-Arnold, Virgil van Dijk, William Saliba, Destiny Udogie; Declan Rice, Douglas Luiz; Mohamed Salah, Ollie Watkins, Jarrod Bowen, Son Heung-min

He is, of course, entitled to his opinion but feck me, he is abusing it. There are real alternatives to 5/6 of those.
Think I will put it down to clickbait.

Lots of waffle with a copy deadline to meet at a guess, plus probably had a brief of ‘do something on united’

The line ‘… the Arthurian magnificence of Manchester United…’ will surely go down in the annals of journalistic pseudo intellectual bollox
Arthur Mullard or Arthur Askey?

My ERO was telling me that the BBC, I think, have manufactured another 'stat'! It's how quickly teams change defence into attack. Naturally, the Coach Wreckers are top with 1.9 summat and we're down in the basement with nought point summat. It seems that hoofing it from yer own area into the opposition half for the likes of Salah to chase is the antidote to Pepball! I would think that there are dozens of sides in L1 and L2 who could give the Dippers a chase on that one!
Apparently they believe
it's the reason the dippers are back in their rightful place at the top. They obviously haven't read Aesop's Tortoise And The Hare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.