Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damning indictment for the overall quality of the PL for me if that is the current best XI.

That team would get utterly torn apart by the La Liga XI and Bundesliga XI. Even the Serie A XI would give that side a game.
Note though that the team has been picked by a man with an IQ lower than a scarecrow

It just confirms why Shearer will never make a manager.
It just confirms what a miracle worker Pep is, a squad of players not one good enough to get into the team of the season yet City are pushing for the title again.

It just confirms what a miracle worker Pep is, a squad of players not one good enough to get into the team of the season yet City are pushing for the title again.
I mean maybe it's because each player functions on their own?
Where as for us there's so many passes and dummy runs that if you took each player out of the team and stuck them in a best XI with tront and rice they wouldn't be as good as with rodri/de brune... Shearer is playing 4D chess here.....

It just confirms why Shearer will never make a manager.
He didn't, when he was supposed to keep NUFC up, as caretaker manager.
Don't mind Shearer as a pundit, as he doesn't lick the jaxxy of MUFC ?
But, in the first half of the he season (the timespan when he selected his team of the season - so far !), City were not performing consistently.
Our key players were either sometimes injured (KDB, Stones & Harland) or not as good as last season e.g. Rodri, Walker, Dias.
The one player I think who has played, at times, better than anyone in the League this season, is Phil Foden.
I'd always pick Eddie before Alison, as he is far better at distribution, but his equal at shot-stopping and organising his defence...

I mean maybe it's because each player functions on their own?
Where as for us there's so many passes and dummy runs that if you took each player out of the team and stuck them in a best XI with tront and rice they wouldn't be as good as with rodri/de brune... Shearer is playing 4D chess here.....
The fucker couldn`t even play Snakes and fucking Ladders.

McNulty the shithouse, should have left it on, owned it as a non liverpool fan and not lied he was hacked, shows some in the media have no time for the red shirted teams but are too scared to be honest.

McNulty the shithouse, should have left it on, owned it as a non liverpool fan and not lied he was hacked, shows some in the media have no time for the red shirted teams but are too scared to be honest.

Am I missing something? He states exactly what happened, why would he need to hide it or apologise?

Vert strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.