Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin o,neil crying about city not getting scrutinised but Everton and Forest are ...

Its so laughable , pathetic and uneducated , but hey ho what do you expect
Rich Robbie Savage nursing a semi playing his full city bingo card.

If we're exonerated I want the club to sue him back to living in a bedsit in Croydon to get by.

I bet none of them mentioned this:
27th December 2023: John Stones picks up an injury against Everton after play continues despite a blatant offside.
13th Jan 2024: Man City lose Ederson at St James' Park as play continues despite a clear offside.
Something has to change.

They all keep on about oh such and such a team have a lot of injuries, even our own Micah said it about Newcastle on Saturday but no one seems to notice we have quite a few injuries as well.

Plus, just in case Micah reads BM... you mentioned Haaland and Akanji (?) but no mention of another fine player injured... JOHN STONES!! Shame on you Micah. ;-) :-)

Thriller? Lol!

2 scruffy old men, one pretending to be Peaky Blinders, watching a crap United team eek out a 2-2 draw against a better Spurs team..

The rag obsessed football media will write anything to paint a positive picture at United.

View attachment 104091
£££££This is your chance to win some borrowed money. Just spot the "smile of enjoyment" and put a X.
What I do love about this picture is its all miserable old men, just reflects the situation.

Sly TV had scheduled our QPR game again last night.
Quiet night on the box so I turned over to watch it again.
What I actually saw was Billed as “Premiership Classic Matches” which surprisingly was Rags home to Dippers in 92.
Suited both cheeks of the arse as the Rags got a late equaliser to draw.
As for the Classic bit - it was hoof ball central.
Honestly our current side would put about eight past either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.