Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll never forgive @SWP's back for having a weekly golf game with Richard Keys and not once wrapping his 9 iron around his fat fucking head.

Very disappointing.
Yeah I’m also pretty annoyed with myself in hindsight. Not sure why I’m letting myself get wound up though, he doesn’t believe a word of 90% of the things he says. It’s always “to have a debate” or ‘conversation’.

Yeah I’m also pretty annoyed with myself in hindsight. Not sure why I’m letting myself get wound up though, he doesn’t believe a word of 90% of the things he says. It’s always “to have a debate” or ‘conversation’.
Yeah, I get it’s mostly a character for clicks but fuck me, he’s got miles worse when it comes to us, or more factually Pep in recent months. He really comes across as having a genuine hatred of him. It’s fucking weird.
I have most of our games on Bein in the bars and whilst I usually don’t pay attention to any before or after discussion, whenever I’ve dipped my toe in to listen to him and Gray I have to fuck it off within seconds because I feel the blood pressure rise instantly!! Haha!

We've had two players injured now whilst the lino keeps his flag down.

If that is lfc or arsenal, utd players (especially), getting injured there would be a campaign by the media to get the rule changed.

As it is, it has injured City players so they don't give a shit. But wait until this impacts one of theirs. Then everyone will read about the damage that rule is causing. But it needs changing for gods sake
100% I've been a moaning twat regards this all season.
Could City claim lost of earnings for the 2 players we have lost

BBC United - Medicacity, dedicated Manchester United reporter, paid for by the TV licence fee payer, Sly Stone, has penned a very long article on BBC Football.

Just the headline and the picture is enough.

IMG_0203.jpeg

BBC Sport at their press office inside Old Trafford.

BBC United - Medicacity, dedicated Manchester United reporter, paid for by the TV licence fee payer, Sly Stone, has penned a very long article on BBC Football.

Just the headline and the picture is enough.

View attachment 104152

BBC Sport at their press office inside Old Trafford.
Obscene how much media attention is given to this minority shareholder. The BBC are taking the piss. Might as well get Lucky Jim to post his daily diary on the BBC Sport Website.

Obscene how much media attention is given to this minority shareholder. The BBC are taking the piss. Might as well get Lucky Jim to post his daily diary on the BBC Sport Website.

When you dig down you'll find another grifter who is going to milk the rags for all they are worth, after all he isn't in it for that altruistic nonsense is he?

When you dig down you'll find another grifter who is going to milk the rags for all they are worth, after all he isn't in it for that altruistic nonsense is he?
It's a load of bollocks trying to convince everyone of a "new dawn" at the Swamp. Sly Stone must be working 24/7 to keep posting bullshit articles about Ratcliffe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.