Media Discussion - 2023/24

8cflbt.jpg

It's going to take a generation of City success to change the media reporting landscape in the UK. Too many United and Liverpool fans in positions of power across the media. Hopefully that will change, but until then we will have to endure the biased reporting.

Did Newcastle vote for or against ffp introduction?

What’s that got to do with my post?

And Who do you mean by Newcastle? Football clubs can’t actually cast votes, do you mean Mike Ashley? Probably. I would be surprised if the fans did, or anyone connected to the club today.

This just illustrates that sports "journalism" is nothing of the sort. There are so many differences between City and Forrest, Everton and.........'nited , though clearly that's never happened!

The truth is that these ignorant twats didn't and made no effort to understand the CAS ruling. Neither they nor the Premier League know what they're even accusing City of. Our books must be the most scrutinized in the world of football, chelsea and united, not so much.....

Can I also take this opportunity to say roan really is a nonce looking know nothing ****.

This just illustrates that sports "journalism" is nothing of the sort. There are so many differences between City and Forrest, Everton and.........'nited , though clearly that's never happened!

The truth is that these ignorant twats didn't and made no effort to understand the CAS ruling. Neither they nor the Premier League know what they're even accusing City of. Our books must be the most scrutinized in the world of football, chelsea and united, not so much.....

Can I also take this opportunity to say roan really is a nonce looking know nothing ****.
Roan is a **** mate, agreed, but I think the above was authored by Stone, who is also a ****.

What’s that got to do with my post?

And Who do you mean by Newcastle? Football clubs can’t actually cast votes, do you mean Mike Ashley? Probably. I would be surprised if the fans did, or anyone connected to the club today.
I'm surprised any rule changes can be agreed, if no-one at the club can be responsible for it

Nottingham Forest join Everton and Manchester City as the only top-flight clubs to be charged with breaking profit and sustainability regulations.

City were referred to an independent commission in February 2023 over more than 100 alleged rule breaches between 2009 and 2018.

This is the BBC report about the 2 clubs being charged the one thing City have not been charged is under the PSR its an absolute joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.