Media Discussion - 2023/24

This is the BBC report about the 2 clubs being charged the one thing City have not been charged is under the PSR its an absolute joke
..and for a true reflection of today's news, all the BBC had to do was direct the **** down the East Lancs to simply broadcast his bile with a relevant backdrop.

Fucking laughable and so fucking predictable of the dear old aunty beeb.

Cunts, every single one of 'em.

All that cozy shit with Taggart and Brexit Jim is complete bollocks. Taggart was and guess still is being paid £4m a year to be a club ambassador, Bobby Charlton was paid £200k per year for a similar role! No one is at Owe Trafford for the love of the club or to watch Ten Bobs latest shit show, they are there cos they are on the payroll.
I didn’t know he was a Brexit supporter until I read this but this news has made me happy.

Current ownership/administration of any club has to acknowledge the actions of previous owners. If current owners adopt different strategy they should be clear about that

Pretty sure PIF have been clear about their position on FFP but thanks for playing.

View attachment 104171

The stench of boiled piss is at Chernobyl melt down levels tonight, can you imagine what it will be like when it’s a fine for non cooperation?
Charges not actual findings.. I hope City’s lawyers screenshot every single comment that mentioned the word cheat in social media and sues the arse out of each of them.

The great brainwashed thick cunts can’t compute the difference between charges and the actual verdict.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.