Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck do they know. Have they reviewed every game and free kick. I have never seen one of our players move the ball like Toney did and the spray stuff which is blatant cheating.

I’ve never seen one of our player move a ball on a free kick like Toney did ever.

I can’t go to the live game anymore but I must watch a full recording of the game at least 3 times and at least few times on match of the day.

Sky sports how many games the scouse cunts will need to play to win the quad, what the fuck another 4 months to go before season finishes.
Let's hope they get to all their Cup Finals, especially the Thursday night one, as it will drain them in the Premier League.
Keep counting the games, Sky TV, as Klopp has a habit of bottling Finals...

PS.

I only went to the Trafford Centre to refund 2 pairs of shoes which they wouldn't do, and I've ended up buying a barbecue and a mattress instead. Lol! :-/

I need to stay out of the Trafford Centre more.
So let’s see your feet will feel great whilst your lying on ur mattress eating barbecue chicken…I guess the shopping checklist works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.