Media Discussion - 2023/24

Disgusted they have not held a minutes silence at all games to mark Klops departure. Is there no respect.
Oh I'd sooner they lit their candles because then my share price will go up...

p.s. I am kidding about share prices I just wish I knew how to buy them in candle and tissue making firms for the Liverpool weeping willows. :-)

I also noted that they said the rags and scousers were in the top 10 no mention of them falling lower down tho. Shithouses
Similar to the Mexico City to Buenos Aires car rally, where there were only two entries, America and Russia
The Americans won and Radio Moscow reported that whilst Russia had finished in a very commendable second place, the Americans were next to last

Similar to the Mexico City to Buenos Aires car rally, where there were only two entries, America and Russia
The Americans won and Radio Moscow reported that whilst Russia had finished in a very commendable second place, the Americans were next to last

Ha ha....

I always like the story of Russia ordering shit loads of Condoms from the US, size Large.

The Americans would label the boxes medium!

Holt was 8 when Shankly left, load of bollocks.
No mention for Bob Paisley who won 20 major honours for LFC in nine years (same time as Klopp) including six league titles, three European Cups, one UEFA Cup, and three League Cups. Klopp's record is pitiful compared to Paisley. I was privileged to meet him once and, unlike Klopp, Paisley was total class. The modern day sports media has become a laughing stock. I realise this is a different era but to put it into context Pep's record at City is nowhere near Paisley's record at Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.