Media Discussion - 2023/24

Will be avoiding Football Focus today, they'll be blubbing over Kop and making him out to be more successful than Pep
Agreed, though haven’t bothered with it for years tbh. I tend to favour Mark Chapman on radio 5 from noon on a Saturday these days. Much prefer it.

Reactions: PPT
I really enjoyed last night's game, thought some of the football was breath taking entertainment and the game could have gone either way until Ake settled it for us.

However, Oliver Holt called the game a painstaking war of attrition. Was I watching a different game?
Same here pal, really enjoyed our passing and movement last night, a pleasure to watch.

I really enjoyed last night's game, thought some of the football was breath taking entertainment and the game could have gone either way until Ake settled it for us.

However, Oliver Holt called the game a painstaking war of attrition. Was I watching a different game?
Though you pull Holt up, quite rightly as this game was no war of attrition but in a game were one team only created a single chance, the game going either way is a strange description also.

Oh such fun with the bbc put a complaint in about saying City are cheating. Surprise surprise it wasnt breaking bbc rules lol

View attachment 105410
Try posting this comment and see what happens :- "Many managers are fed up with Liverpool getting away with cheating and nothing being done". Then repeat with every premier league club.

The chat function is being moderated by kids in their first grad job who would rather be anywhere in the world than spending their Friday night/Saturday morning fielding complaints from people triggered by anonymous comments.

With all due respect I have no doubt they’d be delighted to know one less person is spamming the inbox with complaints.

You have just encouraged me to start complaining. I have no problem doing that if those tossers can't do it properly. Good work!

There's a nice article in today's Mail Online Sports section today. Martin Keown praising Pep as the greatest manager of all time.
It's not like Keown or the Mail to praise anything City related but it's definitely worth reading.
Better than “Arsene”?

I’m suprised Keown can go for a piss given his dick has been embedded in Wenger’s colon for 20 years now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.