Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seriously suggesting only one supports the rags? ONE
Arsenal seem to be the 'biggest' team in the werrrld. Funny then how most of them are enthrall to Rags n Dips.

The only one I rate as a proper journalist is Martin Samuel. The rest are giddy fanboyz.

I detest Ian Herbert the most I think but it's close with Deloony, Ogden, Harris, Ladyman....

At one time the team a journalist may have been relevant in perhaps showing some bias towards their own club.
Unfortunately, modern journalism has now changed into the paid shills and clickbait.
I am surprised though how nobody has called out Klopp's bullying behaviour.
All 4th Officials will be grateful that Lurch is off to Real Madrid, with his full backroom team...
They are frightened to, Colin Mepham (sp) and his honest view of the cult being a primary example of what can happen when somebody has the cajones to be searingly honest about the cult of Klanfield....

Arsenal seem to be the 'biggest' team in the werrrld. Funny then how most of them are enthrall to Rags n Dips.

The only one I rate as a proper journalist is Martin Samuel. The rest are giddy fanboyz.

I detest Ian Herbert the most I think but it's close with Deloony, Ogden, Harris, Ladyman....

Even MS has changed his tune recently

But he is still the best.

Unfortunately social media has brought the fan boy media personnel out into main stream media.

Seems you can just do a blog and its taken as truth (Deloony and co)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.