Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC summed up.
On the Onana thread someone posted this, and of course the BBC allowed it to stay:
After City are relegated for financial cheating there will be only one TRUE Manchester club in the prem. Good luck City when all your players jump ship with their manager. Quite funny really, thought it was great when Liverpool won the Prem and I support United.

i simply replied that Utd had just failed FFP, signed a player who recently spent 9 months banned for taking a banned substance and a club who hides its accounts in the Cayman Islands.

I just got an email saying my reply was removed for breaking the BBC house rules.
What i said was true, guess the BBC house rule is you cannot criticise its beloved Rags
Their site moderators are utterly biassed.

I called them out and got their standard bullshit reply claiming they held themselves to the highest standard when it came to sports journalism, which just is utter horse shit.

They have ZERO integrity, and they don't give a fuck.

Their site moderators are utterly biassed.

I called them out and got their standard bullshit reply claiming they held themselves to the highest standard when it came to sports journalism, which just is utter horse shit.

They have ZERO integrity, and they don't give a fuck.
I once posted a comment calling a politician bent, (bent = crooked). It got removed for being homophobic. Shows where their minds are at!

BBC summed up.
On the Onana thread someone posted this, and of course the BBC allowed it to stay:
After City are relegated for financial cheating there will be only one TRUE Manchester club in the prem. Good luck City when all your players jump ship with their manager. Quite funny really, thought it was great when Liverpool won the Prem and I support United.

i simply replied that Utd had just failed FFP, signed a player who recently spent 9 months banned for taking a banned substance and a club who hides its accounts in the Cayman Islands.

I just got an email saying my reply was removed for breaking the BBC house rules.
What i said was true, guess the BBC house rule is you cannot criticise its beloved Rags
Shows exactly what they are…..

They must be hurting bad….

Last edited:
BBC summed up.

I’ve posted a couple up in reply to some prick so far they’ve not been removed..first post about City breaking FFP then second post about City having a sugar daddy but only being a second tier club.IMG_0411.png

BBC summed up.

Similar thing happened to me a few times.
It's the same when you say anything remotely negative about the other red arse cheek yet their plastic glory hunting gimps can post libellous comments with impunity from the comfort of their bedrooms in their Mum's house.
I've reported several libellous and racist comments and received the same bullshit response you did.
The sooner the nonce protecting wankers are defunded the better.

Their in the shit obviously the Glazers don't have the money to service the £850m debt so are using United's income to pay of the minimum interest payments each year so the debt will increase each year like us only paying the minimum payments on a credit card debt. This is no doubt effecting their ability to sell the club for £6b ! All offers about £5b who would pay the asking price when on top of that having to fork out nearly another £1b to pay of the loan and outstanding transfer fees !! You don't break FFP rules due to an accounting error you fail FFP if you don't have the income to meet the criteria, in my opion United have serious finance issues when was the last time they implemented a transfer budget I can't ever remember them doing this before !
Plus a rebuild of the swamp and new training facilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.