Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC summed up.
On the Onana thread someone posted this, and of course the BBC allowed it to stay:
After City are relegated for financial cheating there will be only one TRUE Manchester club in the prem. Good luck City when all your players jump ship with their manager. Quite funny really, thought it was great when Liverpool won the Prem and I support United.

i simply replied that Utd had just failed FFP, signed a player who recently spent 9 months banned for taking a banned substance and a club who hides its accounts in the Cayman Islands.

I just got an email saying my reply was removed for breaking the BBC house rules.
What i said was true, guess the BBC house rule is you cannot criticise its beloved Rags

These examples should be posted all over social media to show how it’s run. Screen prints to attached to show what a disgrace the beeb has become.

Onana will turn out to be a right Narna, he’s fuckin shite, just like they all turn out to be despite the hype from the arse licking media sycophants….

Martial, Fred, Sanchez, Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Van Der Beek, Anthony, Telles, Bailley. Ronaldo Etc etc etc… They have no fuckin idea whatsoever:-)
You can add several more to that embarrassing list mate, lol

The differences in coverage of Mendy and Giggs are stark.

Giggs catorgorically cleared. Reporting on Mendy they caveat his case with the allegations that were made against him.
It was actually the opposite wasn’t it? Mendy cleared, Family Guy’s accusers could face going through a second trial and pulled out so the CPS had no choice (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.