Media Discussion - 2023/24

On bbc under the blue card chat, they posted this “His Chelsea team mate Moises Caicedo has picked up eight over the same time frame, as has Manchester City midfielder Rodri (unsurprisingly). Alexis Mac Allister, Boubacar Kamara and Ibrahima Konate have all been booked seven times for cynical fouls.”
I have complained about unneeded bias and sniping. No other player on the list has a comment after them. Minor thing but it really got my goat
Rodri only has seven in the PL, same as captain ratty at the swamp.

Listening to talksport today in the car with a friend, Stan the dogger Collymore came on to discuss the new blue card proposals for harassing refs and tactical fouling, within seconds i said he will reference City and no other team...sure enough.

On bbc under the blue card chat, they posted this “His Chelsea team mate Moises Caicedo has picked up eight over the same time frame, as has Manchester City midfielder Rodri (unsurprisingly). Alexis Mac Allister, Boubacar Kamara and Ibrahima Konate have all been booked seven times for cynical fouls.”
I have complained about unneeded bias and sniping. No other player on the list has a comment after them. Minor thing but it really got my goat
Mentions our club name but no mention of who McAllister, Kamara and Konate play for

View attachment 106654hat in the actual fuck is this, do they just shoehorn it into any article now?
They must think that the amount of custom they get from rags/dippers etc will be more than the amount of custom they'll lose from any blue with an ounce of common sense.

Suspect they're wrong, but that's up to them I guess.

The red shirted history clubs are having another go at rewriting history.

Chuckle brother number 1 (Gary Neville) and the irish thug (Roy Keane) are both alleging that united didnt do more in europe because the teams is serie a were doping.
Yet their own team mate Wio was dodging a drug test , he became the invisible man for 48 hours just enough time to get the Columbian Marching Powder out of his system , self awareness is not something you could include in a description about any Rag.

Listening to talksport today in the car with a friend, Stan the dogger Collymore came on to discuss the new blue card proposals for harassing refs and tactical fouling, within seconds i said he will reference City and no other team...sure enough.
Any station that goes to Simon Jordan and Stan Colymore for their views as if they are the oracle, is seriously lacking credibility.

Another Talkshite snide is Paul Hawsbee. He likes to come across all matey, laid back and everyone's friend with his tired old gags, but every now and again he sticks the knife into City as bad as the rest. This week it's been a couple of digs about Ruben Dias and tactical fouling when in reality he is certainly no worse than anyone else.

Any station that goes to Simon Jordan and Stan Colymore for their views as if they are the oracle, is seriously lacking credibility.

Another Talkshite snide is Paul Hawsbee. He likes to come across all matey, laid back and everyone's friend with his tired old gags, but every now and again he sticks the knife into City as bad as the rest. This week it's been a couple of digs about Ruben Dias and tactical fouling when in reality he is certainly no worse than anyone else.
I Don't think he is that bad, the real snide whatsapp wankers are, Max Rushton , Danny Kelly and the pervert Glendenning, Jordan is not even snide, he is a full on hater and i strongly suspect his bitterness towards City is largely based on his own failure as a football club owner and the religious/ ethnicity of Sheikh Mansour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.